6/13/09 Photos of The Day

Yep...this is the bare me, nothing to hide. Hubby took these photos of me tonight so they are special to me. I know my hair is a mess and I have no make-up on and they aren't the best photos but this is who I am. I know I have had a few complaints that I haven't posted any recent photos of myself lately...so here you go :) Ha! Did you think I was naked? lol Nah...my Hubby was practicing with his new flash and doing different experiments. I was his subject...somewhat willing lol. He is doing a great job with his photography :) Oh and the best part of it all...everyone of these were taken in complete darkness!! Isn't that awesome?
















2 comments:

sandy said...

Very nice pics. Wished I looked that good "naked'... I don't think I've every had a pic taken of myself without make up...

Vanessa Bates said...

it was a pretty scary step for me...lol But I figure that its me and what do I have to hide? lol